Saturday 21 February 2009

Street style round 2: outside Alexandra Groover



Right: Robert Kennedy
Occupation: Men's Casuals Manager at Start
Best thing about British style? "Beau Brummell" Why have you got an orange flower? "It is a present for Alexandra Groover."







Left: Joseph Farrell
Occupation: Assistant Publisher Buck magazine, "Alexandra Groover is my first show and I can't wait."

Right: Celia-Janie Ukwenya
Occupation: Junior Fashion editor Buck magazine.
" I am looking forward to all the parties but most importantly the clothing."



Left: Lloyd Powell
Occupation Model Booker
Favorite item of clothing? " These new shoes! I have just resoled them."

Right: Chuckie Mcewan
Occupation: Film student
" I love this leather jacket I am wearing as it is horrible and old."


Words: Janis Furneaux
Images: Yumi Yoshinaga

No comments:

Post a Comment