Sunday, 22 February 2009

Street style round 5: outside Louise Amstrup

Name: Victoria Bolton
Occupation: ASOS Assistant Buyer
What direction do you see British Fashion taking in the future?
"I see designers becoming niche, branching out and generally being more individual"


Name: Hiroko Skinner
Occupation: Housewife

Name: Fiongal Greenlaw
Occupation: Menswear Designer
What inspires your style?
"I am a real traditionalist, these are 1950's trousers, I'm bored with skinny jeans and usually I wear trousers right up to my belly button."


Name: Jen Deighton
Occupation: Art Director Toni and Guy
What inspires your creativity?
"Often I am influenced by the predicted trends of the season i.e. shape, silhouette and texture,"

Image: Yumi Yoshinaga
Words: Janis Furneaux

3 comments:

  1. I like all of your style but I'm looking for your best big and tall suits product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are experiencing a tight budget just to buy a big or tall suits, then that was good! because suitusa is having some product sale over Big and Tall Suits if you are interested to buy some mens suits. Go hunt and avail a big discount.For some of

    their product you can visit http://www.suitusa.com/tools.aspx?id=230


    For more information call us at 1888-7848872

    ReplyDelete