Sunday 22 February 2009

Street style round 5: outside Louise Amstrup

Name: Victoria Bolton
Occupation: ASOS Assistant Buyer
What direction do you see British Fashion taking in the future?
"I see designers becoming niche, branching out and generally being more individual"


Name: Hiroko Skinner
Occupation: Housewife

Name: Fiongal Greenlaw
Occupation: Menswear Designer
What inspires your style?
"I am a real traditionalist, these are 1950's trousers, I'm bored with skinny jeans and usually I wear trousers right up to my belly button."


Name: Jen Deighton
Occupation: Art Director Toni and Guy
What inspires your creativity?
"Often I am influenced by the predicted trends of the season i.e. shape, silhouette and texture,"

Image: Yumi Yoshinaga
Words: Janis Furneaux

2 comments:

  1. I like all of your style but I'm looking for your best big and tall suits product.

    ReplyDelete