Monday 23 February 2009

Vox Pops at William Tempest

Name: Colin McDowell
Occupation: Creative Director of Fashion Fringe and Senior Fashion Writer for Sunday Times Style Magazine, Chairman of the Costume Society of Great Britain.
“I thought it was really nice, very sweet, very fresh, very skilled, and I loved the prints. But my car... it’s parked outside and I have to dash or I will get a ticket!”



Name: Jasmine Guinness
“Incredible! As we knew it would be. The colour, the fabric, the print; it was all just brilliant. Such a good show"




Name: Heidi Middleton
Occupation: Designer of Sass & Bide
“We’ve heard so much about him in recent months. We’re very excited to see his collection. There’s just so much energy coming from this city. We are very excited to be here.”



Name: Sophie Anderton
Occupation: Model
“I’m going to be wearing one of his dresses to the British Fashion Council party tonight. I’m going to grab him later to do a quick fitting once the show is finished. What I love is the mix of old Hollywood glamour with the rock and roll influence and even the tie dye. He’s so talented and just such a lovely guy as well.”

Words: Louise Hemmings
Images: Katie Coxedge


No comments:

Post a Comment